Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Never Knew Dogs Liked To Swing

Well, the other day, I was at the park with Flit and Faladian and noticed Faladian watching a couple of kids swinging. He was swinging his head from side to side in sync with the two children, watching them with his huge pair of intent brown eyes. They were laughing at his antics gleefully. I wondered what would happen and what he'd do if I was the one on the swing, so I got my tie-out cable from the car and, after securing both Flit and Faladian, got in the one remaining normal swing. I started going back and forth, and now had the attention of both dogs. Then I had another thought- what would he do if I had him in my lap? Flit will do it; why not Faladian?

So I untied him and got into the hardbacked plastic swing and started going. He seemed to enjoy it quite a lot. Apparently, I stopped too early for him, 2hough, as the rest of the walk he tried to get back in! The neighborhood kids certainly had quite a laugh at this, and were begging me to bring him back. IMMD! :D

~Mythic Demon~

No comments:

Post a Comment