Saturday, February 12, 2011

I AM SUPER STRESSED RIGHT NOW.

Not good for blogging.

In other words, I am going to be ending this blog for a time. For readers of my Comic and Novelist blogs, those two need updating but will not be left. Just this one.

The hardest moment of my life was leaving SF. My posting the announcement coincided with the New Moderators announcements. Which must have depressed my two friends who just became mods.

BWOM, CONGRATS TO SAPHIRAROX AND CURFEWDAWN OF SAPHIRAFORUMS FOR THE MOD STATUS!! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!
~Saga~

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment